McComb, MS 39648
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is PNB Online Banking?
- Online Banking allows customers a secure and convenient way to access their accounts via the Internet. Some of the features available through Online Banking include:
- Accessing current information about all of your accounts and view all transactions(including ATM and Debit Card transactions)
- Transferring funds between eligible accounts
- Retrieving statements for up to 90 days
- How do I sign up for PNB Online Banking?
- Contact us in person at one of our following locations:
350 Rawls Drive
McComb, MS 39648
1808 Pike's Point Circle
McComb, MS 39648
1207 Beulah Ave
Tylertown, MS 39667
702 Hwy 51 N
Brookhaven, MS 39601
- Whom can I pay through PNB Online Banking?
- You can pay anyone in the United States from the next door neighbor, the utility company, the bank and even a child in college.
- What do I need to get started using PNB Online Banking?
- You need the following to get started with Online Banking:
- A personal computer
- An active account with an Internet Service Provider
- An account with Pike National Bank
- What are the bank's hours of business?
Main Branch Lobby
Main Branch Drive-Thru
Broadway Branch Lobby
Broadway Branch Drive-Thru
Brookhaven Branch Lobby
Brookhaven Branch Drive-Thru
Walthall Branch Lobby
Walthall Branch Drive-Thru
Veterans Branch Lobby
Veterans Branch Drive-Thru
- What happens if I forget my password?
- You are allowed 3 attempts to enter the correct password before your account will be locked. If you cannot remember your password and/or you are locked out of the system, you may contact a Pike National Bank employee at 601-684-7575 during regular banking hours, and upon proper identification, we will be happy to unlock the account and reset the password. Under the modify personal settings tab complete the section to "Answer Personal Question" and "Personal Question Answer" to reset yourself after banking hours.
- Can I have my bills paid from my savings account?
- By federal regulation, your savings or money market accounts are classified as non-transactional accounts and cannot be used for Bill Payment Services. However, you can transfer funds from your savings or money market account to your bill pay account through PNB Online Banking.
350 Rawls Drive
1207 Beulah Avenue
1808 Pikes Point Circle
628 S. Broadway
702 Highway 51 North
- About Us
Pike National BankOur mission is to provide the banking services and expertise necessary to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve. We accomplish this through our staff of friends, neighbors, and relatives who strive to take care of each other both in the banking environment and in our various community activities. We dress, talk, and act like just like the people we serve because we are just like them.
Pike National Bank celebrated 25 years of banking on September 30, 2010 thanks to the dream the late Joe Sones had nearly 30 years ago of having a local bank focusing on the needs of our community. We owe our very existence to Joe Sones who had the foresight, work ethic, and faith in our community to bring to reality his dream for a community bank dedicated to improving the lives of his friends, neighbors, and associates by improving the banking services offered to all of our citizens. His leadership, vision, and generosity were unparalleled and his innovative thinking was even more unique. Over these 25 years, we have grown to be a community bank with assets in excess of $200 million and have more than 80 employees. We are big enough to handle your banking but small enough to know you personally.
Our trade area includes Pike, Walthall, Lincoln, and portions of Amite, Franklin and Lawrence Counties in Mississippi as well as portions of Louisiana parishes bordering Pike and Walthall Counties.
Our motto is “It’s not the bank, it’s the banker”. We believe that it is our people who make the difference. Regardless of your location or your need, our staff is able, willing, and eager to serve your banking needs in a friendly atmosphere. We have professional bankers to help with depository as well as loan needs. They know the area, the people, and have the resources to help make your dreams come to reality.
Our senior management team consists of James Wicker, CEO; Jennifer Wallace, President; Diane Cothern, EVP; Tommy Jolly, CFO; Dale Breaux, SVP; John Burch, EVP; and Richard Furr, City President, Brookhaven.
Our stock ownership is spread throughout our community. Most of our Board of Directors have been associated with the bank in some capacity since its early years or since inception.
Board of Directors
James L. Alford, Jr. – Chairman of the Board
Diane H. Cothern – Executive Vice President
J. Barry Hart
John Ellis Solomon
Jennifer S. Wallace – President
E. James Wicker – Chief Executive Officer
- Viewing of Brookhaven Branch
- Veterans Commercial
- Check Reorders
- Main Street Checks