- iPhone® - from your iPhone®, click here, OR go to your phone's app store and search for PNB Mobile Money or Pike National Bank. Use your internet banking credentials to log in.
- Android™ phones - from you Android™ device, click here, OR go to the Google Play Apps store and search for PNB Mobile Money or Pike National Bank. Use your Internet banking credentials to log in.
- Any phone or mobile device with Internet access - go to https://www.airteller.com/pcnb and use your Internet banking credentials to log in.
PNB Mobile Money Apps
As a Pike National Bank Online Banking Customer you can use PNB Mobile Money Apps to:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- View check images
- Real-time account access
- View and pay your bills
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit1
- Locate branches, ATMs, and phone numbers
1 Must be enrolled in E-statements; subject to approval
- Available on consumer checking and money market accounts only
- Must be enrolled in E-statements
- Limits apply for number of checks and total dollar amounts
- Mobile Deposits will be credited within 3 business days
- To Register Login to your PNB Mobile Banking App
- Go to Options (3 lines on the top left of your screen) and Select "Deposits"
- Complete the Registration. Note: The email address entered MUST be the email address we have on file for you.
- You will be notified via email within 3-5 business days if your application for Mobile Deposit has been approved.
PNB Commercial Money App
As a Pike National Bank Business Banking customer, you can use the PNB Commercial Money App to:
- Deposit checks from your smartphone or mobile device
- Easily track all deposits, deposit amounts, deposit times, and depositors with detailed reports
- Eliminate the worry of losing or misplacing checks while on the go
- Assign employees to handle tasks within the app
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
For more details, contact a banker .