This card is pretty valuable. That's why we help you protect it.
Debit cards are still one of the most useful financial tools around. You can use your PNB debit card in stores, online, and at ATMs.
- During banking hours: Call 601-684-7575, option 1
- After banking hours: 601-684-8585 or 1-800-816-2720, option 8
- Anytime through our mobile app: Select "Manage Card." This allows you to either suspend the card or report it as lost or stolen. If you select "Lost or Stolen," your card will be permanently cancelled. If you select "Suspend," your card will be temporarily inactive.
Debit Card Travel Information
- All foreign debit card activity is restricted unless you notify us in advance that you will be traveling outside the United States.
- Please contact us at 601-684-7575, option 1, and we will open your card for the time period and location of your travel.
Maximum Daily Debit Card Limits
- Personal Cards: $520 at ATMs and $1,500 in point-of-sale purchases
- Business Cards: $250 at ATMs and $5,000 in point-of-sale purchases
- 20 transactions per 24-hour period
Our Account Services Department or Fraud Center may contact you regarding suspicious or unusual activity. Please be sure your contact phone numbers and email address are updated so we can work together to prevent fraud.
Contact us for more information about getting a debit card.
Pike National Bank is a full-service financial institution serving Lincoln, Pike and Walthall counties in Southwest Mississippi.